My research is in the area of mathematics called modular representation theory. This means that I study the structures and the actions of those structures when taken over positive characteristic. In particular, I study the Temperley-Lieb algebras and other related monoidal, diagramatic algebras and categories.
Until recently, I was a PhD student of Prof Stuart Martin at the University of Cambridge. My thesis is titled Modular Temperley-Lieb Theory.
For academic purposes, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PhD 2023
- Cell Modules for $A_n$ Webs 2022
- Non-induced modular representations of cyclic groups 2021
- Modular Valenced Temperley-Lieb Algebras 2021
- \((\ell, p)\)-Jones-Wenzl Idempotents 2021
- The Modular Temperley-Lieb Algebra 2020